The Coe Review seeks the best poetry and fiction from both published and unpublished authors. We recommend perusing our extensive archive of past issues to see the type of work we publish each year.
- We accept poetry from August 15-October 15.
- We accept fiction from October 15-March 11.
- Materials submitted outside of the deadline window will be returned unread.
- Submissions may either be e-mailed or sent via snail mail.
- All e-mail submissions must be sent in a Word document or PDF file.
- Please include your name in the header.
- Writers will be contacted via e-mail unless a self-addressed, stamped envelope is enclosed with their submission.
- No more than three (3) poems per submission.
- We do not publish non-fiction or book reviews.
- We cannot be responsible for lost manuscripts.
1220 First Ave. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402